- Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort - Self-Catering Chalets
- Cape Province
- South Africa
- From R1 500.00
Rooms & Rates
Two Bedroom Chalet with Loft
16 Free Standing Chalets
- Each self-catering chalet consist of 3 bedrooms (sleeps maximum 6, a communal lounge/dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
- The main bedroom is en-suite and has a double bed.
- The second bedroom is also en-suite with two single beds.
- Upstairs loft with two twin beds (no bathroom en-suite, occupants must share one of the two downstairs bathrooms).
- Private entrance
- Lounge with dining area
- Large open plan kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Oil heaters
- Ceiling fans
- Cutlery and crockery
- Airconditioning – selected units only
- Television in lounge with selected DSTV & SABC channels
- Linen and bath towels provided (please bring your own swimming towels)
- Built-in safe
- Wireless internet
- Veranda with patio furniture and a panoramic view of the Oliphant’s River Valley
- Covered braai / barbeque
- Daily cleaning service (limited on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Wheelchair friendly chalet on request
- Two en suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Non smoking chalets
- Hot water
- Dedicated geyser
- Covered parking bay at chalet for one vehicle only
School holidays, Weekends, Public Holidays
R2 700.00 per chalet per night (6 people maximum)
Out of season – Sunday including Thursdays
R1 500.00 per chalet per night (6 people maximum)
Rates subject to change without notice, and all bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in / Check-out Time
Check-in : 15h00
Full self catering