- Sobhengu Lodge
- South Africa
- From R1 620.00
Follow the route trough Bethal, Ermelo and Piet Retief then through Pongola taking the N2 South bound to Hluhluwe.
Follow the N2 north bound to Hluhluwe.
- (note: The Engen Garage is the last petrol station, it is suggested that you fill-up.)
- Travel through Hluhluwe town, at the fourth (4) traffic circle turn left, then travel 1.5k and turn right on the R22 Sodwana Road, crossing over the railway tracks. From the railway tracks travel straight for 25,4 km.
- There is a brown Road Sign saying Nibela Lake Lodge turn in 500 meters.
- Turn right onto the dirt road at the L554 road sign. Travel straight for 4.2 km where you will reach a crossing, turn right at the L542 at the crossing. Travel straight for 4.6 km to a T-junction. Turn right at the T-junction at the sign L541, travel straight for 13 km.
- Please note that you are now travelling through a tribal area, lots of livestock on the road and lots of schools. Please slow down when passing people on the road. It is advisable to only travel 60km per hour.
- At the gate please dial on the phone provided, 10 for reception or dial 20, 16 or 19 before 07h00 or after 21h30. Gates will be locked from 22h00 till 05h00 daily. Inside the property please follow the Reception signs to Reception for check in at Nibela and Sobhengu and to receive your keys and instructions to your unit.
- Please phone 035 562 9005 should you get lost along the way. * * * Otherwise phone 071 100 8886 in case of emergency.
Gate closes at 22h00. Phone reception and inform them of late arrival
20km Dirt road to lodge
_Should you experience any problems, or loose your way, please contact us on +27 (0) 71 100 8886