- Champagne Sports Resort
- South Africa
- Midweek from R1 900.00
- Travel along the N3, past Pietermaritzburg and through Mooi River.
- You will pass the Wagendrift Dam on your left, and keep going until you reach the EXIT 179 Estcourt (North) Turnoff.
- Turn left at the glide-off, and carry on through Loskop for 28kms.
- Please note there are lots of cattle and animals, be careful!
- You will reach a crossroads, with a sign saying R600 Central Drakensberg, turn left.
- Follow this road for 11kms, and Champagne Sports is situated on the left hand side.
CAUTION: Do not follow this route in wet or freezing conditions
- Johannesburg to Harrismith on N3.
- At Harrismith turn right onto the N5 towards Bethlehem / Bloemfontein.
- Proceed for ± 5km, turn left onto the R712 Qwa-Qwa / Bergville road.
- Proceed for ± 10kms. Turn left again on the Bergville / Oliviershoek Pass road.
- Continue past Sterkfontein dam, down Oliviershoek Pass, straight through Bergville and onto Winterton.
- At Winterton turn right onto the R600, CENTRAL BERG road, which is directly opposite the Engen garage; proceed for ± 13km to the crossroad junction at Thokozisa.
- Cross straight over and continue for ± 11.4 km.
- Champagne Sports is situated on the left hand side.
- Johannesburg to Van Reenen’s Pass on the N3.
- Pass through the Tugela Toll Plaza which is at the bottom of Van Reenen’s Pass.
- Continue approximately 14 kilometers to the R616 BERGVILLE turn off, proceed left on the N11 towards Ladysmith for approximately 4 kilometers and turn right onto the R600 Spioenkop / Winterton Rd.
- Travel along over the highway, and past Spioenkop Lodge / Nature Reserve.
- When you reach a T-Junction, turn left to Winterton. Take a right over the railway line (R600) when you get into Winterton.
- This is directly opposite the Engen garage.
- Follow that road until you reach the crossroads at Thokozisa.
- Go straight over the crossroads and travel a further 11 kms, until you see Champagne Sports on your left hand side.