- Kiara Lodge
- Free State
- South Africa
- Midweek from R1 900.00
Terms & Policies
Minimum of 3 nights stay over a weekend
Minimum of 4 nights stay during a midweek
Stipulated arrival and departure dates in December, School holidays and Public holidays.
Arrivals on a Friday or Monday only
Departures on a Friday or Monday only
Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that overcrowding of chalets will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort / Dream Breaks shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort.
The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort / Dream Breaks insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort / Dream Breaks endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.
Payment Requirements and Methods
Payment will be due in full 7 days after booking has been made and prior to occupation of the unit/s, in case of bookings made within 7 days of occupation, payment shall be due immediately.
Payment can be made via Electronic Bank Transfer, Direct Deposits or Credit Card (Visa, Master, Diners and Amex accepted). If the latter is your preferred method of payment kindly request credit card authorisations form.
No cheques accepted
No verbal cancellation will be accepted.
Dream Breaks serves the right to charge:
- 15% Cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
- 50% Cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival.
- 100% Cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- The above cancellation penalties will also apply should there be a reduction in chalets/rooms/delegates/guest numbers.
- R150.00 administration fee will be levied on all bookings cancelled.
- In the event of the resort / Dream Breaks instructing attorneys to collect any amounts owing, all legal fees and collection charges between attorney and guest / client shall be borne by the guest / client.
- A no-show is a non-arrival of a Guest without notification in writing (fax or e-mail) to the resort / Dream Breaks. In case of a no-show, payment will be forfeited, or alternatively you will be liable for 100% no-show fee if payment were not made prior to arrival.
- The resort / Dream Breaks serves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of any damages or destruction of the allocated units by fire, floods or other causes.
- In the event of the agreed full payment not received by the stipulated date on the confirmation letter, Dream Breaks shall be at liberty to release the reservation without notice to you.